Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
This role will have 2 objectives:
1. Individual Transactor – working closely with the EMEA TTS Sales team and FX partners to enhance SOW of client revenues from their cross-border wallet (payments, receivables, liquidity and trade finance) whilst keeping in mind the client requirements.
2. Cross-border Sales Leadership – the individual will be assigned a global client segment vertical to champion progress, be the center of excellence and provide thought leadership to the sector globally (FI, NBFI, Fintech, Corporates, Commercial Bank, Public Sector, eCommerce)
A Sales role within Institutional Product Sales organization of TTS Sales focused on increasing fee and FX revenues by structuring the right set of solutions to meet clients business model or changing needs globally.
Key Responsibilities and Goals:
Transactor – Individual Contributor
- Lead complex cross border deals or be part of a team working on the overall cash management strategy for the client. Prepare client cash management sales closing pitches/presentations for cross-border deals.
- Clear and objective deal win and revenue targets by build a pipeline of cross border flow deals.
- Main point of contact for won deals to move quickly to implementation and revenue recognition. Work with implementations to ensure deals closed are implemented effectively and efficiently to ensure revenue realisation and ramp-up.
- Develop target list of under penetrated names on their cross-border flows to actively focus on growing the business through unsolicited proposals. This includes at least 12 data led opportunities annually.
- Meet all Sales Management goals tied to pipeline management i.e. CRM, Deal Review and Implementation Project Kick-Offs. This will be measured through CRM pipeline & wins.
- Between 12-15 case studies preparation annually and 1-2 client awards submissions (EuroFinance, Adam Smith etc).
- Part of Account Planning process with coverage bankers, TTS Sales team and FX Sales team to identify cross border sales opportunities from their respective portfolios and support the origination, through the development of thought leadership material.
- Enhance Client Experience and understand/report reasons for incliners/decliners of cross-border fee + FX revenues for the region or portfolio of clients being covered.
Leadership – Global Cross-border Sales Champion
- Be the single contact point for a single client segment globally from a cross border flows perspective i.e. FI, NBFI, Fintech, Corporates, Commercial Bank, Public Sector, eCommerce.
- Partner with the data and market management team to influence the wider TTS Sales team for the specific client segment on Data led origination within the specific client segment.
- Knowledge champion for that client segment globally i.e. share best practices, content creation/sharing, center of excellence for the client as a trusted adviser, internal revenue client engagement & revenue recognition partnership with FX etc. Effectively – understand and specialize in your client segment globally in-depth and help the wider TTS Sales team globally win cross-border sales deals within that client segment by providing bespoke solutions and tailor-made pricing. One-stop shop – global RFPs, pricing, solutions, best practices, client references within client segment, guidance on documentation/connectivity/implementation based on experience etc
- Partnership with corresponding FX sales partner (deals, data, challenges/issues resolution, monthly reviews, client engagement etc), regional cross-border ambassadors by having a joint KPI for your client segment.
- Key contact point for Feedback loop to product team on investment spend requirements, themes etc within that client segment. Actively share with Product Management Team new developments within the market updates and the competitive environment.
- Champion and lead approved initiatives for Cross-border e.g. sector focus within your client segment, specific flows focus, internal reporting alignment initiatives etc.
- Attend regular team and sales management meetings.
There is a potential for significant travel regionally or globally for this role and frequently working with colleagues across different zones.
What is in it for you?
As part of Cross Border Sales you will be responsible for executing a client-centric strategy that includes increasing fee growth and capturing cross border, cross currency flows to create sustainable, annuity revenue in TTS. The role will also support the TTS & FXLM partnership, a collaboration designed to bring world class solutions to clients, building on Citi’s market leading FX expertise and TTS global network capabilities.
The Cross Border Sales Team combine technical solution design with the responsibility to proactively engage client facing teams (TTS Solution Sales, Banking, GSG and CCB) to target new business origination across client segments including flow aggregators. The Global Cross Border Sales teams work closely with the broader TTS Sales team in close partnership with our Product, Market Management and FXLM partners. The role has specific responsibility on capturing cross-border payments and receivables flows, leveraging our market-leading capabilities including WorldLink, Cross Border Funds Transfers and Cross Currency Sweeps.
- We foster a culture of meritocracy and diversity, we value and demand respect for others and opportunities to develop are widely available to all
- We are a Top 100 UK Firms for Diversity per the Stonewall Index
- 51% of our employees are women, 24% of our Director’s and Managing Directors are women.
- 2020 Awards from Global Trade Review Leaders in Trade, Treasury Today Adam Smith Awards, Monarch Innovation Awards, Euromoney Trade Finance Survey, Global Finance Awards.
- Specialize in cross-border sales in an increasingly fast-moving world where clients are changing business models especially e-commerce, going digital, enhancing their cross-border presence, contemplating various ways of paying and receiving.
- Citi global presence has no parallel and considering the core investments in cross border capabilities, this is a very exciting role for an individual who wants to enhance their own skills in this space.
- Become a global client industry expert and trusted adviser in all areas of their cross-border flows – payments, receivables, liquidity – by helping them structure the financial platform to suit their needs.
- Build network within TTS Sales, FX Sales, TTS Product & Coverage Organization.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced strategic individual who has strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A leader with a vision for their respective client segment with a focus on cross border transactions. Having industry experience is a plus.
- Building partnerships across the Citi network and collaborating to enhance client cross border flows share of wallet
- You must demonstrate that you are able to build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced Cash Management product knowledge. Deep knowledge in foreign exchange and/or digitization of payments/receivables is a plus
- Client facing experience and ability to develop relationships (internally and externally) and execute transactions. Min 3-5 years experience
- Proven track record working in a TTS Sales or coverage environment
- Market and Industry awareness with business admin and/or macro-economic background
- Data analytics and understanding of how to create use cases
- Analytical skills especially to prepare crisp proposals
- Numerical skills for data analytics
- Communication and influencing skills
- Ability to present to clients and wider sales teams in the bank
- Presentation skills to build tailor-made presentations
- Collating skills for a multi-country presentation & proposal
- Multilingual is a plus
- Undergraduate Degree (preferably 1st class
- Cash Management certification (where relevant)
- Masters Degree – MBA, Finance, Economics (desirable)
Job Family Group: Institutional Sales
Job Family:Solution Sales
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.