Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Officer – Service Level Management & Business Perspective
The jobholder is responsible for Supporting Supplier relationship Management functions, Monitoring ICT Contracts and AMCs, Provide Support during Service Level Management Activities and Business Perspective Activities.
- Coordinate review of IT service catalogue in liaison with relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate review of SLAs with customers/users and third party service providers to ensure that that the authority gets value from IT investments.
- Develop SLA review Reports with Clear action plans on service improvements.
- Regularly update contractor/supplier management database and dissemination periodic reports to stakeholders.
- Coordinate ICT process maturity assessment to facilitate continuous improvement
- Coordinate ICT user perception surveys and institutes service improvement measures
- Coordinate ICT Automation Assessment and Literacy survey.
- Prepares and submits reports as required including providing stakeholders with regular progress/ status reports.
- Ensure conformity to ISO (9001/2015 and 27001/2013) and data security requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any other IT related field.
- IT Governance & Service Level Management i.e. ITIL, COBIT or equivalent
The following certifications will be an added advantage:
- Project Management (Prince II or PMP Certification or equivalent)
Relevant Work Experience Required
- Experience in developing and managing IT Service Catalog in a busy IT environment.
- One (1) years’ hands on experience in developing IT Service Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts.
- Working skills in Service Portfolio Management, Service Level Agreements and Supplier Relationship Management.
- Operational knowledge of IT Service Catalog Management.
- Hands on skills in developing Service Level agreements
- Broad understanding of emerging IT technologies
- Documentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Be proactive with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to cope with competing work commitments
- Passion for innovation and creativity
- High levels of integrity
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)