Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a Registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organization’s core mandate is being a reliable supply chain for quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya and other regions both in Africa and beyond.
The position will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager and will be responsible for providing sales and client support services for business growth
· Product Marketing and positioning
· Carry out member education to improve customer experience
· Schedule field activities for efficient resource utilization so as to achieve set monthly and annual sales targets
· Visit customers to build relationships with a view to identifying their needs
· Follow up customer concerns for customer satisfaction
· Collect debts to improve liquidity
· Communicate all technical specifications to relevant committees/users
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business related course with a Diploma in Pharmacy, Nursing, Medical Laboratory, Clinical Medicine or any other Health related course
2. MBA will be an added advantage
3. Registration with relevant health professional body
4. Functional skills: competencies in Statistical analysis, Communication, sales and marketing problem solving and negotiation skills
5. Clean driving licence with over five years of continuous driving experience
6. At least five years’ work experience in marketing of which three years is in marketing health products and technologies
7. Behavioural competencies and attitude: High level of integrity, interpersonal relations, self-driven, business acumen, excellent customer service and social intelligence
If you fit this profile, kindly email your written application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org By: 12th August 2022
(only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)