Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Penda operates 19 Medical Centres in the Nairobi area and its environs. Penda believes that quality care and great patient experience are the keys to achieving our vision for growth.
This position offers the exciting opportunity to man the helpdesk in offering first level technical support across our entire company! We’re looking for a self-starter who will be responsible in triaging technical requests and gathering more information relevant for escalations. The ideal candidate would have strong knowledge and experience help desk services.
- Be the first level support for all incoming tickets and telephone calls.
- Respond to issues raised through helpdesk tickets and support line calls within the set first response time of 15 minutes. Ensure that all issues raised have been captured in a ticket.
- Address all level 1 support tickets and escalate to the appropriate specialists for action any tickets that cannot be addressed on level 1.
- Analyze tickets on a regular basis and create relevant reports that would otherwise be used to improve service delivery.
- Create and distribute learning self-help material as it may be found necessary.
- Update the service desk KPIs dashboard and share related updates to the team on a weekly basis.
- Configure and maintain the service desk platform as per the service desk SOPs, workflows and metrics.
- Provide support to the other teams on projects and user training when required.
- A diploma or higher qualification in IT or in a business-related discipline
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT helpdesk role
- An ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.