Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
EXTERNAL VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT
Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima DT Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (Stima DT Sacco) is a leading countrywide, fast growing and licensed DTS (Deposit Taking Sacco). Its key priority in the 2019-2024 Strategic Plan is to transform its business model and grow the business through innovative products, unparalleled customer service, aggressive resource mobilization and expanded distribution channels. Stima DT Sacco is the first conventional Sacco in Kenya to offer Shariah window. The Sacco offers fully Shariah compliant products and services that address the needs of all members.
To achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent persons to fill the following vacancy:
SALES & RELATIONSHIP OFFICER (SHARIAH COMPLIANT PRODUCTS)
Reporting to the Sales, Marketing & Research Manager the job holder will be responsible for:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review annual activity plans for Islamic business with clear objectives and goals to support the overall Sacco’s strategic intent.
- Support Product Development Committee in the development and implementation of new Islamic banking products and services.
- Market scan and analyze market conditions and competitor market analysis, provide feedback to the Chief Manager, Strategy and Business on market conditions and product deficiencies and potential improvements.
- Identify and negotiate Islamic business opportunities and develop specific plans to acquire business to increase Islamic business portfolio in line with business targets.
- Devise and manage initiatives for deposit mobilization initiatives for Islamic customers to ensure targeted growth in deposits is achieved.
- Monitor the annual performance targets on Shariah business and assist in developing individual targets for direct reports.
- In cases where branches are falling behind agreed targets, assist them to develop improvement action plans, by providing detailed insight into practices that have been successfully implemented in other branches. Also assist in creating specific campaigns to improve performance.
- Develop and maintain a product range of Islamic banking products to ensure customer requirements are met
- Ensure all Shari’ah compliance risks are addressed and reported to SAC along with the solutions during development of the new Shari’ah products.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Certification in Islamic Finance is a requirement.
- Post graduate Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years relevant experience will be preferred.
- A person of integrity, team player with effective communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and targets.
- Knowledge of Shariah compliant banking and or Arabic will be an added advantage
Qualified applicants should apply on or before 5:00pm on Thursday, 4th August 2022 using the link provided in the Society’s website.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.