Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Thunes is a global, fast-growing, and innovative Fintech scale-up that uses technology to disrupt and transform the existing financial system.
We have a strong Mission: to create a better global payments network, and a great Purpose: to connect the world to economic opportunities and address systemic inequality when it comes to financial services.
We are proud to power payments for the world’s fastest-growing businesses and work with some of the amazing global brands – from Gig Economy giants such as Uber and Deliveroo and Southeast Asia’s super-app Grab, to global Fintech leaders such as PayPal and Remitly.
Our Products help to drastically simplify the Payment integration experience for our customers: with a single, simple connection, businesses and consumers can send payments to – and get paid in – every corner of the world. Instantly.
Thunes is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in London, Paris, Shanghai, New York, Dubai, and Nairobi.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s Executive (ExCo) team.
Your responsibilities will include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Help to manage the calendars of the executive team including scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Manage expenses for the executive team
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide secretarial support at the local office
- Collate information from different stakeholders – both internally & externally
- Act as an office administrator (e.g. suppliers, travel) and ensures that the office is managed well and is running smoothly
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years of executive assistant experience is essential
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent organisation skills and priorities management
- Strong sense of urgency and an independent worker
- Flexible, disciplined and confident
- You should be confident and comfortable working across multiple time zones globally and agendas being subject to last minute changes.
- Tech Savvy: Google Drive/Docs, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Sounds like you? Apply now!