Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To efficiently handle all third party recovery matters and ensure maximum recovery of claims is achieved.
- Check and approve all prepared discharge vouchers within specified limits;
- Approve payments for all executed discharge vouchers for amounts within specified limits.
- Negotiate all recovery claims with third-party insurers/ liable parties and ensure prompt settlement of validated cases to save on cost.
- Follow up and ensure successful recoveries from all third-party insurance companies and other liable parties within a reasonable timeframe.
- Ensure timely settlement of all third party claims that fall under the Knock for Knock agreement.
- Ensure timely settlement of claims by third party insurance companies.
- Achieve the set monthly recovery targets.
- Co-ordinate timely filling of recovery matters not settled out of court in liaison with the Legal Claims Manager.
- Maintain an up-to-date records for both outstanding and recovered matters.
- Maintain an up-to date record for all recovery matters filed in court.
- Providing period reports on status of recoveries to the Senior Claims Manager.
- Carry out performance appraisal, coaching and mentoring staff;
- Resource allocation, staffing and leave approval;
- Participate in planning and budgeting for the department and
- Participate in various meeting and committees.
- Bachelors’ degree in Insurance, Business Administration or Economics or in related field.
- IIK/ CII Diploma required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/career/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 10th August 2022 through. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 9th September 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.