IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) specialist acts as the Subject Matter Expert in identity and privileged access management for KCB Group, and helps to design, implement, test, and maintain identity/privileged access management solutions for the Bank. The role holder will be responsible for the continued development of IAM standards, practices, tool sets and roadmap.
- Implement and support the Bank’s identity and access management solution and processes in line with the Bank’s identity life cycle management policies.
- Design, implement, and support the Bank’s privileged access management solution and processes in line with the Bank’s privileged access management policies and ensure the principle of least privilege.
- Serve as the custodian for user access matrices of all mission critical systems and roles, automation platforms, and processes; as well as serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for identity/privileged access management.
- Provide technical support in the design and implementation of identity and privileged access management in projects from inception through to successful implementation in a bid to ensure compliance to set identity/privileged access management standards.
- Assess the sufficiency of policies, standards, and procedures relative to identity and privileged access management best practices.
- Perform and coordinate periodic user recertification exercises across the KCB Group landscape, report compliance failures to management and follow up for immediate remediation.
- Perform periodic privileged access audits across KCB group’s systems identifying excessive permissions granted and follow up for immediate remediation.
- Define, create, and deliver compliance reports and relevant metrics to the Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Assurance and Head, Group Cyber security
- Provide input into technology security risk control self-assessments by leveraging specialized knowledge in identity/privileged access management.
- Conduct research and development on new areas in identity/privileged access management and perform knowledge sharing with Technology Security team across the group.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- A professional certification in CISA
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology with at least 3 years’ experience in Information Security and 2 years’ experience in Identity and Access Management.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 4th October 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.