To install and maintain computer hardware, software and networks; to facilitate and effectively ensure that the information flow that ensures that ICT needs of KRASPS are met.
- Providing IT related support, by reviewing the scheme’s needs, in terms of computerization, Telecommunication, and other technology.
- Managing the installation systems and that of new versions used and trouble shoot ad-hoc user problems in its functioning.
- Managing the office multi-user computer network, as well as data and telecommunication facilities.
- Planning the acquisition of specific computer software, coordinating its introduction into the office, and managing its maintenance.
- Organizing computer training and support for all staff in KRA Staff Pension Scheme.
- Coordinating records management through establishment of a computerized records management system for the office in accordance with scheme’s guidelines and policies.
- Scouting for new technological innovations within KRA Staff Pension Scheme core business areas.
- Updating KRA Staff Pension Scheme IT knowledge by participating in learning opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Supporting the design and implementation of IT policies and procedures OR any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- University Degree in information communication technology or any other relevant degree.
Relevant Work Experience Required
Minimum three (3) years’ experience in Information communication Technology.
- Excellent computer skills, working knowledge of office automation software and practical knowledge of information and communication technology (ICT).
- Excellent English writing and editorial skills.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are necessary.
- Excellent, concise and clear interpersonal and written communication skills working effectively with others, thinking and understanding and achieving results.
- Strong social media and online skills; able to write and upload campaign information on the Scheme’s website and social networks.
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders on a global level.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft suite application packages.
- Excellent secretarial and office management skills.
- Good time and diary management skills.
- Good organization and analytical skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work under pressure and tolerance in handling diverse personalities;
- Good understanding of the Trust Secretary’s role in relation to other departments;
- Ability to handle stress, work under pressure with high work volumes, Self-Oriented , assertive and decisive
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)