Key Performance Areas
- Inspect and test raw material in processes and finished products against specifications and give usage decision.
- Carry out internal standardization of equipment for quality checks.
- Identify and liaise with production for the classification and segregation of non-conforming material at the production lines.
- Observe finished goods handling and identify practices likely to cause damage to the material.
- Inspect transport vessels (trucks and containers) to ascertain their condition prior to loading/stuffing with finished goods.
- Handover of finished and semi-finished products to respective storage location.
- Correct labelling of products as per their material classification.
- Perform housekeeping in line with 5K standards and EHS policy.
- Give timely feedback to production on quality inspection results.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Minimum Diploma – Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized learning institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ Quality Assurance work experience.
Additional/specific work requirements:
- Good understanding of SAP QM Module
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing Quality practices.