Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14,000 employees in Africa, with over 2000 employees in Kenya.
Key Purpose Statement
The primary role of the Utility Artisan is operation of the Utility area according to work instructions, the monitoring of utility equipment condition, performance and carrying out of routine maintenance. When required, the utility artisan will repair or refurbish equipment. The utility artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute Welding and fabrications tasks in the plant TIG blazing and ARC
- Execute Maintenance and inspections schedule
- Execute building jobs, painting and masonry.
- Support plant safety and GMP culture
- Actively participate in shift meetings
- Participate in utilites problem solving and continous improvement.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum requirement: Vocational mechanical engineering certificate or trade tested accreditation
- Added advantage: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5 years relevant technical experience in FMCG environment.
Closing Date 2022/09/29