PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Program Assistant to provide administrative and project support within our Business, Finance, and Operations Division (BFO). BFO is comprised of many Shared Services across PATH: Global Security, Finance, Global Accounting, Governance, Risk, and Compliance, Information Technology, and Partnerships Development. The Senior Program Assistant will report to the Chief of BFO, and will work closely to support other leaders across BFO. The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Provide clerical, administrative and project-based support including scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence, and liaising with internal and external clients as needed.
- Provide high-level, confidential administrative support to members of the BFO Leadership Team.
- Serve as a backup for the Executive Assistant (EA) to the Chief of BFO as needed.
- Coordinate meetings by ensuring the right meeting venues are secured, meeting invites are sent out, and follow-up is completed.
- Manage the calendar and track invite responses. Send out invites from calendar as requested by BFO teams.
- Assist EA with management of BFO communications, updating SharePoint sites, and maintaining Org charts.
- Support coordination of virtual meetings for global staff. Support communication during meetings, write minutes and share information to promote learning if needed.
- Capture meeting minutes.
- Assist with information pulling for important meetings such as board meetings, audit and finance committee meetings, and budget meetings.
- Assist with the development of presentation materials.
- Provide additional administrative support as required.
- Five years administrative experience or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems and tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers. *
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from a @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org