Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully-integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma, and Busia
We are currently looking for qualified and dedicated candidates to fill the following positions;
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Job Location – Nairobi
The successful candidate will work with patients recovering from injuries and disabilities to help them regain their abilities and skills needed for day-to-day life and work
- Screening, assessing, formulating, and implementing patients’ treatment plans;
- Carrying out clients’ functional assessment and formulating necessary interventions;
- Initiating appropriate therapy intervention programs for patients & clients with disabilities in the Hospital and in the community;
- Maintaining records and data relating to patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy from a recognized institution;
- Membership Certificate of the Kenya Occupational Therapists Association.
- Proficiency in MS-suit applications.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are to email their cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references, to email@example.com on or before 3rd December 2022.
- The email subject line MUST include the position being applied for e.g., “NURSE”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.