This job has been expired
About the job
About the role
Burn is looking for an NPD Junior Project Manager who will be responsible for reviewing the feasibility of projects and ensuring projects are in line with organizational strategic plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the stage-gate process
- Coordinate stage gate meetings to ensure compliance and document control
- Provide accurate project information and lead project meetings as required
- Documenting project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Project management to ensure projects are completed to plan & budget.
- Manage and/or coordinate special projects
- Coordinating activities with Market research, product managers, operations, supply chain, and other stakeholders to ensure objectives are met
- Proactively seek ways to improve project timelines
- Coordinate agendas for NPD meetings
- Prepare NPD stakeholders and others by ensuring an advanced understanding of the NPD meeting’s purpose and agenda.
- Record and circulate key learnings, decisions, action points, and signoffs
- Responsible for post-meeting follow-through and progress reporting to the Director of Innovation and other stakeholders
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Engineering background
- Able to manage a high volume of work by balancing priorities and managing expectations
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with confidential information
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to diverse individuals and groups both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude and personal pride in supporting others
- Project management certification is an advantage
- Flexible and open to taking on a variety of activities that may change and develop over time.
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
To apply and submit CV, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.