Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the respective Departmental Head, the Personal Assistant will assist to provide efficient, responsive and excellent administrative organizational and logistical service to the Department in order to provide a conducive environment to enable the department to meet its goals.
- Have daily Diary meetings with line manager to discuss upcoming engagements and invitations, booking of meetings appropriately as per LINE MANAGER’S availability and schedule Meetings between the LINE MANAGER and the direct reports.
- Timely and appropriate booking of travel and accommodation for LINE MANAGER’s trips as well as coordinating and handle professional travel logistics for the team.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations: to arrange meetings, prepare agendas and draft minutes of all meetings.
- Plan, organize and manage own workload and that of the Department to ensure that all the reports are processed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all calls to the LINE MANAGER are effectively and efficiently handled.
- Preparing e-mails, letters, memos for the LINE MANAGER’s validation, sorting and reviewing incoming mail for the department and distributing to the team.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system -Ensure that all documents in the LINE MANAGER’s office are well filed and confidentially maintained.
- Ensure that all the visitors to the LINE MANAGER’s office are well handled and assisted.
- Collect and open mail addressed to the supervisor.
- Tabulate and retrieve official expenditures and claims.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and reports as per the request.
- Liaise with managers in Head Office and opcos, and / or with partners / vendors to ensure timely production of documents and reports as requested by the supervisor.
- Attend functional meetings and document key information and decisions as and when required.
- Analyze basic information in response to queries from the department.
- Organize materials and logistics for external auditors.
- Handle procurement for the department-stationery, office tools, ordering business cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Management/Leadership/Communication
- At least 5-year experience as a PA or Secretary in an administrative role in a senior or executive management role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bi-Lingual (French Speaking) will be an added advantage
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge and proficiency to at least intermediate levels in a
- range of office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Honesty and reliability
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks needing to be undertaken simultaneously.
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Mar 20, 2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.