Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms, and medications in response to customer inquiries
- Developing workflow; verifying preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Tracking inventory and supporting the Pharmacist with ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Complying with regulatory requirements by maintaining records for controlled substances; removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel; maintaining current registration; studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributing to any other initiatives that are critical to the pharmacy’s continued success.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for Pharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong leader who can model the highest work standards and motivate their team members to maintain those standards
- An energetic communicator eager to organize and share knowledge in an easily understandable way
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives
- Flexible and able to adapt to new roles and responsibilities as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a team player
- Background in managing a retail pharmacy.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in retail pharmacy
- Advanced Microsoft Office user, particularly in Excel
- Fluent oral and written English
- Enrolled with PPB, valid practicing license.