Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
INVESTIGATION OFFICER II – INTELLIGENCE, JOB GRADE – EACC “8” (1 POST), REF: EACC/INV/IOIII/2
Reporting to Deputy Director – Intelligence, the job holder is responsible for the collection and production of intelligence to initiate and/ or support forensic investigations, sting operations, asset tracing and disruption of corruption cartels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining sources of information related to corruption and economic crimes;
- Collecting information related to corruption and economic crimes;
- Compiling information reports;
- Recruiting and running agents and informants;
- Producing intelligence briefs/ reports as may be required from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment as an Investigation Officer II – Intelligence, a person must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum relevant work experience of five (5) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognised university;
- Relevant professional qualifications where applicable;
- Training in Intelligence tradecraft and analysis;
- Hands-on experience in collection of intelligence;
- Certificate in any of the following courses: Economic Crimes and Intelligence Course; Public Corruption Investigations Course, Basic Investigations Course, Governance, Ethics and Anti-Corruption and Economic Crimes Course; Fraud Investigation and Prosecution Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognised institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered, applications should be received not later than Thursday, 30th March, 2023 at 5.00 pm.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
You must be logged in to post a comment.