Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Ensuring company-wide compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations.
- Owning the further development, implementation, and maintenance of Apollo’s comprehensive compliance program, addressing measures relating to anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, anti-bribery and corruption, and data protection, among others.
- Project managing the development of a comprehensive compliance risk assessment framework, coordinating closely with the CFO and external legal counsel.
- Developing and delivering comprehensive information to senior management on compliance matters. Coordinating with senior management to determine compliance reporting metrics and develop a system to track them.
- Working closely with legal counsel and the CFO t0 design and implement an ongoing AML/KYC/DAP training program for Apollo employees.
- Ensuring up-to-date documentation of all compliance related documents, policies and procedures.
- Working across Apollo to ensure that compliance policies are adhered to and partnering with teams to improve the implementation of compliance policies, where necessary
- Conducting compliance audits to ensure adherence to the company’s compliance program.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a business, legal or related field
- 3-7 years of work experience. A paralegal background or experience working in a law firm or regulated institution is an added advantage.
- Additional compliance-related certifications, including training in anti-corruption, fraud prevention or similar are an advantage
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A high degree of integrity and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!