Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Design, execution, and review of IT policies, plans, and procedures in the company.
- Ensure timely preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Ensure efficient management of organization IT assets and operations compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Recommend acquisition of the latest software and IT infrastructure to facilitate the upgrade of the organization’s internal and external customer interfaces for reliable service delivery
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance, and repair of the company’s network infrastructure and information system.
- Responsible for Software maintenance and hardware repair.
- Provide end-user support
- Responsible for Server management, data, and group security policies.
- Responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies, such as communication systems.
- Configuring hardware and software
- Setting up peripherals such as printers or routers
- Source, configure, and maintain computers (both Mac and PC); performing diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Work at a help desk, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems.
- Responsible for writing reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, negotiating contracts
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Must hold a second class honors degree upper division and above in Information Technology / Computer science / Electrical or Computer Engineering or any other related disciplines
- A grade of B+ in KCSE and above.
- 2 or more years’ experience in managing sophisticated computer networks, network architecture and deployment
- Deep knowledge of routing protocols and technologies. E.g.: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VLANs
- Experience with provisioning IP transit capacity and building MPLS networks
- Experience in designing, deploying, and operating a high quality multi-pop IP network
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
The engineer will be required to possess the following skill sets
- Have extensive knowledge of computer systems and networks
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of our business model and industry needs, as well as the technical demands.
- Should be able to recognize the importance of customer focus.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who aren’t technically trained.
- Have the ability to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail
- Must have an analytical and problem-solving ability
- Must have the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams and clients across an organization
- Good organizational and presentation skills
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload.