Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role:
We are seeking to hire a highly motivated and experienced Product and Sustainability Strategist to lead our organization’s efforts in developing and implementing sustainable product strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible for integrating sustainability considerations into product development processes, identifying and mitigating environmental and social risks and impacts, and creating strategies to promote sustainable products and services. You will report to the Chief Sustainability Officer and also work closely with the company Sustainability Project Manager.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sustainable product strategies that align with the organization’s sustainability goals and objectives and track and report on product sustainability
- Conduct environmental and social impact assessments of products and services and together with the communications team package these for different stakeholders including monitoring and report on the environmental and social performance of our products and services
- Interface with policy makers and government to advocate for policies enabling sustainable transport, supporting and pushing for circular business models
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate sustainability considerations into the product development processes and the different phases of the life cycle
- Identify and mitigate environmental and social risks and impacts associated with products and services
- Develop and manage sustainable product certification and labeling programs
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer trends to identify opportunities for sustainable product innovation gaining actionable insights, and systematizing responses to these insights
- Develop and deliver sustainability training and education programs to employees and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Product Design, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product sustainability, sustainable design, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of sustainable product design principles, life cycle assessment, and eco-design tools and methods
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with sustainability reporting frameworks and product certification schemes