Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Corporate MEL Coordinator is expected to:
- Supervise the MEL unit team and regularly report progress to the Global Corporate Communications Manager.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and monitoring of the work of the MEL Unit
- team to ensure that all critical activities are effectively implemented.
- Ensure functional collaboration between the MEL unit team and project MEL specialists.
- Ensure that the unit interacts sufficiently well, in a timely manner, and appropriately with each other and with project/program teams for effective implementation of activities to achieve the organizational goals regarding MEL.
- Conduct internal evaluations and provide technical support for internal and external evaluations.
- Provide technical leadership on MEL to the MEL unit team and to project MEL specialists.
- Lead the development of brief policies and articles based on evaluations.
- Contribute to any other duty as may be deemed necessary regarding the MEL.
- Produce semi-annual reports on the implementation of MEL activities and present findings to the Global Corporate Communications Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as agriculture, international development, or evaluation, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation in international development.
- Experience managing teams and coordinating with project/program teams.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in conducting evaluations and managing data analysis.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.