Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Bounty Limited, a leading manufacturer, Marketer and distributor of Non-alcoholic beverages i.e. Safari King Bottled drinking Water, Safari Lemonade, Safari Booster Energy Drink, Rendezvous and Safari Orange is looking to fill position of Marketing Manager in the Head office who will implement and manage the marketing strategy for a number of brands to ensure the Marketing and Sales business objectives are achieved.
- To develop and execute creative, multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns from start to finish by applying your creativity and business acumen to day-to-day marketing requirements.
- Creating brand plans and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain as relates to new product development and market introduction.
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy while highlighting areas of weaknesses or negative brand perception.
- Be part of the team developing, defining and refining the brand’s positioning and tone across the country.
- Analyze market data and research insights to identify growth opportunities for the brand and improve the effectiveness of our communications.
- Advise on Marketing Expenditure and Additional budget requirements.
- Ensure Corporate Identity and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Planned media strategy, planning & measurement country specific marketing buying and advertising plans.
- Coordinate point of sale and promotional items inventory management and distribution.
- Compile monthly reports to the Directors.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Return on Investment –Ensure a substantial return on investment for the marketing campaigns which will be running.
- Incremental Sales – The increase in sales revenue as a result of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an FMCG Brand Marketing role.
- In-depth knowledge of brands and great advertising.
- A competitive desire to strive for always and measure efficacy.
- Creativity – An ability to come up with ideas that will reach to and appeal to the target market.
- Ability to develop and guide implementation of a Marketing Strategy.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills to ensure all marketing campaigns and initiatives are designed, developed and launched within the given time-frame.
- Knowledge of the market segment in which the brands operate.
- Market Research Analysis Skills and Forecasting.
- Knowledge and ability to collect and analyze data using a combination of primary and secondary research tools and to extrapolate useful insights.