Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Reporting to the Chapter Lead – Brand communications .The position holder will take part in the complete brand strategy and communications process, from deep understanding of the broad set of consumers the brand serves to determining positioning and driving large-scale brand campaigns. As the principle brand story teller, this role presents a unique opportunity to shape the brand perception in the consumer’s mind in order to grow brand love. As a principle brand guardian role, the role holder ensures adherence to brand guidelines across the business, which includes the regular audit, review and update of guidelines and brand assets. The role requires a strong cross-functional collaborator who can partner effectively with teams across various disciplines including research, legal, corporate communications, consumer / Business /Financial services organization ,channels organization, sustainability and social impact. The purpose of Safaricom is to transform lives. Our job is to ensure that everything we do is in service of this purpose. And we follow a digital-first, insights-led approach as the brand centre of excellence.
- Participates in developing the brand strategy, driving strategic alignment with stakeholders, and inspiring teams to achieve common vision
- Identify and clear roadblocks to execution, engage leadership in decision-making, and report on status and issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to cascade and drive adherence to brand guidelines
- Lead creative development, cultivating insights from research to represent consumer truths
- Manages agency and production partners to deliver impact, while maintaining brand consistency and campaign cohesiveness across channels
- Collaborate with the internal Media team and agency partners, to drive media planning, execution, optimization, and measurement
- Immersed in cultural and online trends, communicating effectively in ambiguous environments.
- Effectively gives feedback and helps others develop
- Takes ownership of outcomes for self and team
- Instil agility and resilience on teams
- Supports others through change
- Builds & coaches teams to unlock performance & growth
Customer and business
- Balances customer and other needs in decisions
- Able to rally people behind a strong vision
- Has strong commercial and risk-reward judgement
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- +5 years’ experience in brand management, agency, strategy consulting, or related field
- Experience managing partners to develop and roll out campaigns through the line
- Experience driving brand campaign performance
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Ability to effectively influence cross-functional stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.