Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
THE CONSULTANT’S RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will be on a 3 months consultancy basis, directly reporting to the Director of Compliance and Grants and interacting majorly with the organizational functional leads at the Global Office and Country Level. A Technical Working Group consisting of Global Executive and Management Team members will oversee the outputs of this consultancy.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct a current state assessment to understand the current state of incident management in the organization.
- Facilitate enterprise-wide cross-functional engagement to gather understanding, determinants, and gaps of the organization’s current incident management practices.
- Based on the needs analysis and findings of the detailed assessment make recommendations to the TWG on improvements and best practices for implementation.
- Develop an incident management framework that outlines the processes, roles, responsibilities, and tools required to manage incidents effectively tailored to Living Goods’ needs.
- Support the development of standardized methods, workflows, and procedures for the efficient and prompt response, analysis, documentation, ongoing management, and reporting of Incidents aligned to the incident management framework. These should help
- Identify the incident types.
- Define the severity levels and associated response times.
- Steps that should be taken to resolve incidents.
- Support the development of policies and procedures that define and assign the appropriate roles and to responsibilities for personnel involved in incident management activities.
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant will be required to conduct a comprehensive review of LG’s incident management system with the aim of developing an enterprise-wide incident management framework. The consultant will provide advice based on industry best practices and Standards to meet the objectives of the assignment.
Specifically, the Consultant is required to:
- Undertake a comprehensive review of the proposed incident management mechanism to identify the needs and management teams across the enterprise and their specific roles and responsibilities (command and control structure with clearly defined RACI)
- Support management in establishing a policy and corresponding procedures that define the incident management process and key participants.
- Develop required workflows to illustrate how incidents flow through the incident management process, including detection, reporting, triage, analysis, response, and closure, which should be completed.
- Develop the required incident management tools (Incident reporting forms, guidelines, and procedures).
- Identifying people across the enterprise who have a role in analyzing and resolving incidents and their specific roles and responsibilities.
- Establish a comprehensive enterprise-wide incident management system that supports the organizational mission, goals, or business drivers.
- Develop a standard orientation program for the organization.
- Map and ensure linkages of the proposed incident management system to any existing business continuity or disaster recovery plans where and when appropriate.
- Ensure the incident management systems supports the overall strategy to protect and secure critical business functions and assets.
- Other specific actions aligned with the key activities.
The Consultant will deliver:
- Inception Report
- Presentation of draft
- Final comprehensive LG enterprise-wide incident management framework, tools, and orientation;
This will include;
- Incident management systems Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Critical Success Factors (CSFs).
- Feature system to assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tiers.
- Escalation mechanism.
- Incident lifecycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in providing consulting services in the field of incident management
- Extensive experience in technology solutions for organizational processes.
- Full command of the English language with prior experience and a proven ability for excellent oral and written communication/documentation in the development of Operational and Administrative policy and procedures development.