Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Jamii Telecommunications Limited is seeking to recruit recent University Degree graduates for exciting internship opportunities, that are available within our Planning & Engineering, Network Operations Centre and Contact Centre business functions. The internships will offer the successful applicants hands-on work experience and develop their skills & competencies within the Telecommunications industry. The internship opportunities are available for a maximum period of six (6) months.
- Be available full time for the duration of the program (6 months).
- Recent University Degree graduates in Marketing, Customer Service, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related Business Course.
Knowledge & Competencies
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Telecommunications Technical aptitude.
- Excellent computer skills.