Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Junior Carbon Fellow – Electric Team
We are seeking a Junior Carbon Fellow to join our team in support of our Carbon Offset Projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting desktop research on national and regional biomass consumption data, compiling and archiving baseline and monitoring data evidence, and conducting research on Gold Standard and other emerging methodologies and registries. During the fellowship, the fellow will be upskilled to be responsible for producing first drafts of design documentation, emissions reduction calculations, stakeholder reporting, and monitoring reports. Additionally, the intern will participate in local stakeholder consultations and record proceedings. Other tasks tied to research, reporting and quantification of emissions reductions from cookstove projects as required by the Senior Carbon Technical Manager will also be expected.
- Available full-time, continuously for the 6-12 months of the program’s lifespan
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (already awarded or pending award as verified by certified transcripts) in one of the following or closely related fields of study;
- Engineering (Industrial, Chemical or Environmental)
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Science
- Social Sciences
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills (experience in report writing and presenting is a plus)
- Experience in Research, Data management, Project management, and Accounting are a plus.
- Strong sense of self-driven learning and operations proactivity