Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The key responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager include:
- Technical Project Plan: Development of a technical project plan and tracking of the same.
- Phased Development and Roll Out: Clustering of the design needs based on the 360 review into developmental phases, effectively tracking and rolling out of each phase in a timely manner.
- Project Management:
- Daily stand ups with the developers on the progress of the Kidogo App software development.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the Kidogo App and proper functioning of the same.
- Field testing and iteration based on feedback collected.
- Weekly reporting to leadership on the progress of app development.
- Mobile Phones: Recommendation and identification of affordable phones (based on the ideal operating software) which can be used with the Kidogo App.
- Back End Management: Development of a back-end system which consolidates communication, tracking and data collected from the Kidogo App.
- Training: Training of relevant stakeholders on the use of the app. This includes development of training materials and TOT materials.
- Transition of the Kidogo App and all relevant systems to Kidogo Staff, including system documentation.
- Ongoing Maintenance of the Kidogo App.
The ideal consultant will:
- Have 8+ years experience in software engineering, computer technology, devops and/or systems integration.
- Availability for full time consultancy for the next 6 months, and part time consultancy there after.
- Experience building and maintaining mobile apps which target lower income market users in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Experience managing developers and successfully delivering projects on time.
- Experience in building bi-lingual systems and systems with multiple user interfaces.