Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Do you take pride in ensuring that high standards of cleanliness and guest comfort are delivered? We are looking for people who have the passion and willingness to actively contribute to the finished product.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper or her designate. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following
- Ensure the highest levels of guest service through the application of all Fairmont Standard Operating Policies and Procedures
- To make sure all soiled linen is regularly emptied from the pantry and returned to the linen room
- To stock up all pantries with clean linen according to par-stock
- To assist the linen room as required with daily tasks
- To report immediately any Lost and Found article(s) to the Royal Service office
- To clean all walls lights/ceiling lights as required
- To assist with the removal of guestroom curtains for cleaning
- To conduct deep cleaning tasks as assigned (eg. Spot carpet cleaning, shower head de-scaling, etc)
- To keep Housekeeping Office, floor pantries and storerooms clean & tidy at all times
- To report anything which could be classed as a Health and Safety hazard
- Assist in on job training of new housemen as and when required
- To comply with any reasonable request by the Supervisor and Hotel Management
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times