Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the Reefer Sales Manager with day-to-day customer related matters.
- Participate in client visitation as required and use of other channels to assist the reefer manager in landing /closing of new businesses.
- Assist in developing new reefer markets within the cluster for both imports and exports.
- Assist to onboard new businesses within the cluster.
- Understand overall business of the customer to be able to come across other business opportunities to up-sell or cross sell other CMA CGM Products and grow share of wallet.
- Responsible for channelling back to the organization valuable market intelligence information regarding the trade.
- Assist to promote and sell non-maritime products (VAS, TBL and Cross-Sale)
- Assist the reefer manager to formulate commercial strategies which will see CMA CGM reefer Market Share grows within the cluster
- Update commercial data and customer feedback in CRM
- Relay pricing requests from customers to Sales Support
- Relay service requests from customers to the Customer Care team
- Participate in market identification and assist the reefer manager to create benchmark and guide DRO and HO in pricing structure
- Assist to organize and attend different fairs and seminars within the cluster to enhance brand visibility for the product and segment
- Monitor and maximize weekly reefer plugs onboard all voyages
- Miscellaneous related duties, tasks and projects as may be assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in shipping, commerce, sales and marketing, supply chain or similar qualification
- 2-5 years’ prior experience handling reefer sales.
- Reefer technical knowledge is required.
- Prior farm management experience is an added advantage
- Be familiar and constantly up to date with the latest global and regional maritime trade developments, changing market environments and competitors updates as far as perishable and reefer businesses are concerned
- Familiar with MS Outlook, MS Project or other project and time management software applications.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, follow up, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, negotiation, conflict-management and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization; ability to explain technical features to non-technical audiences and vice-versa.
- Not afraid of changes, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Cultural awareness, sensitivity to culture and customs.
- Ability to travel abroad on assignments.