Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job & Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will be able to teach Geography and Global Perspectives across the whole of Senior School i.e. up to A – Level.
- We are a non-selective school with a relatively wide ability range. Being able to inspire pupils of all abilities is essential. The willingness to take a full and active part in all aspects of a thriving and progressive school is vital, including the ability to coach team sports and/or take an active part in the wider co-curricular programme.
- The post holder will be accountable to the Head of the Department.
Experience and Qualifications
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Education Degree.
- MUST be TSC registered.
- Should possess a minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience in the British Curriculum specializing in Geography and Global Perspectives up to A – Levels.
How to Apply
Applicants should e-mail their CV with a covering letter addressed to the Headmaster stating the contact details of at least 2 referees (one being your current/most recent employer) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate on the Subject Line the position applying for.
For interested candidates, an early application is encouraged.
Closing date: Friday 15th September 2023