Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Key Purpose Statement
Serves as a Strategic Human Resource Business Partner in a designated region and supports with the delivery of the Human Resources strategy across the region, enabling the achievement of the regions’ or functions Business plan and targets and alignment to the Organization’s overall strategic objective of long term growth. The successful candidate must be well versed with the Employment Laws, have a valid Practicing License and have experience in Employee Relations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Business and HR Alignment
- Serves as a proactive member of the competency’s leadership team, participating in the management of the business.
- Aligns and drives the short, medium and long-term functional HR strategy and business plan.
- Works with the functional leaders to translate business needs into clearly articulated and actionable organization and people requirements.
- Focuses functional leaders on high leverage use of HR processes throughout the year.
- Contributes to the talent strategy of the business through insight and analysis of people related issues and opportunities.
Learning and Development
- Facilitates the execution of the L and D strategy within the organization.
- Diagnoses and facilitates the building of people and organization capability required to execute the business strategy.
- Implements capability frameworks and plans within the organization that facilitates building the organization’s capabilities, thereby enabling the organization to deliver on strategy.
- Adopts L and D solutions, and deploys appropriately within the organization.
- Actively facilitates the building of deep skills in key roles across the organization.
Talent and Performance Management
- Drives effective sourcing and development of leadership and ensures effective management of the talent pipeline, to meet the short, medium and long-term requirements.
- Drives execution of the Talent strategy in the function with the support of the HR Excellence Manager and Talent Specialist.
- Drives performance through leveraging the organization’s Performance Management system.
- Enables a high performance, high engagement culture in the function.
- Drives and facilitates achievement of the diversity agenda within the function they support.
- Drive holistic wellness, which includes physical and emotional wellbeing, in the workplace through dedicated social systems, tracking and monitoring mechanisms and employee awareness and education.
- Works collaboratively with the business leaders to cocreate a plan to shape the desired culture, through coordinated OD initiatives and touch points with other areas of HR TM, Reward.
- Facilitates the adoption within the organization of CCBA methodologies for organizational design and change management.
- Initiates, leads and sustains organization change initiatives, and ensures smooth transformation and anchoring.
Employee Relations and Culture Management
- Fosters an employee relations environment that supports the delivery of strategy, and ensures communication directly with shop floor employees.
- Drive the execution of employee engagement initiatives
- Ensure effective execution of communication strategies within function or region to build a winning Employee Value Proposition.
- Monitors and addresses legal compliance issues to ensure that the organization complies with legislation.
- Oversee the employee engagement survey
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum requirement 5 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner
- At least 8 years’ experience in general Human Resource and Administration.
- Added advantage: Industrial Relations within a Unionised environment.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt or change to new situations.
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- Professional requirement: Be an accredited member of the Institute of Human Management IHRM.
- Must have a current practicing certificate.
- Added advantage: Master’s degree in Human Resource Management.
Deadline closes : 19th September 2023