Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that all customers, consumers, and prospects are treated in a friendly and professional manner. Additionally, they will be tasked with administering product support and resolving queries for customers at all levels.
The Customer Service Executive Position will include the following:-
- Receiving and resolving official letters, telephone calls, SMS, and walk-in customer queries.
- Making contact with RMS customers and consumers via email, telephone calls and SMS within the specified turnaround time.
- Receiving, translating and booking obituaries and announcements from RMS agents in various regions within set deadlines.
- Preparing daily revenue reports and sending them to the relevant recipients.
- Resolving any queries arising from the agents and escalating customer queries when need be.
- Assisting with office operations.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in ICT.
- High levels of integrity.
- Familiarity with current customer care trends in the market.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Pleasant and friendly demeanor.
- Consistency and reliability in work performance.
- Responsiveness to customer needs.
- Fair and objective decision-making.
- Resilience in handling challenges.
- Diplomatic conduct at all times.
Academic and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a Diploma in Communication, Marketing, or any other related field from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Marketing or Customer Care.
How to Apply
If you find this a good challenge and you meet the qualifications, please submit your application and resume to email@example.com. Quote the code REF No. HR-CSE-09-2023. The closing date for applications is Friday, 22nd September, 2023 at 5pm. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.