Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Growing Medical business volumes against set targets both on retention and new business.
- Growing intermediary portfolio, introducing new intermediaries, and directing clients and maintaining relations with existing clients and brokers.
- Maintaining and providing business reports that capture new business, premium amounts and overall performance growth against target.
- Preparation of quotations for SME, Corporate and Individual clients.
- Coordinating staff presentations, health talks and medical camps.
- Working with the medical team and continuously developing/ structuring products that will ensure product competitiveness against evolving market trends.
- Striving to keep loss ratios at acceptable levels and suggesting measures that will allow the company to run medical schemes profitably.
- Ensuring broker/ client complaints are addressed and resolved on an ongoing basis.
- Holding regular meetings with intermediaries/ clients to establish concerns which he/she then resolves with various teams in the department.
- Coordinating exhibition projects where medical is required to exhibit its products
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial science, Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration
- Completed or Pursuing college of Insurance Diploma /CII
- 4 years’ experience in similar rol
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Office Administration (Required)