Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Main accountabilities and approximate time split %
Process Mapping, time split; 75%
- Design Process Maps that cover end-to-end customer journeys as per the Procedure Manuals and ensure that they:
- Have the required information captured and to the right level of details
- Adhere to Absa Group requirements and standards
- Are safely kept and guarded against any unauthorized alterations
- Translate all business requirements contained in the BRD i.e. the Business Requirements Document into process flows that will aid the Technical & Project teams to deliver business needs.
- Engage stakeholders at the project level as determined by the Business & provide constant feedback in regard to the Business Optimization project support role.
- Partner with Process Owners to drive Procedure Manuals management requirements e.g. periodic and post-implementation reviews etc.
- Design and document process solutions to satisfy new / amended business requirements in liaison with Process Owner.
Solutions Development/Stakeholder Management, time split; 15%
- Cultivate a process improvement “mindset” and culture aimed at streamlining productivity, and increasing customer satisfaction, in order to drive Process Transformation.
- Work closely with Customer Service Teams to set and monitor performance measures/indicators that will improve value to customers.
- Conduct process reviews with Process Owners to evaluate its efficiency, and effectiveness and give recommendations -Process rationalization.
- Ensure standardization of the implemented process solutions at the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) level.
- Act as a business resource in proactive process solutions, research and analysis, productivity improvement, and process enhancement. Ensure process clarity in regard to Business goals, deliverables and timelines as agreed with the Process Owners
- Perform comprehensive Post Implementation Reviews for processes on new projects to identify and eliminate waste/pain points.
- Constantly seek feedback from Business Owners and key stakeholders on the relevance and value of process deliverables.
Controls, time split; 10%
- Work with Process Owners to embed group controls/ compliance/regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework, and internal Absa Policies and Standards.
- Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to procedures and document lessons learned.
- Support Process Owners to document procedures that are aligned to: Absa Internal Audit, Management Control Assurance, and Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)/Critical Process Assessment (CPA) Testing reports, complaints, and queries MI recommendations
Technical skills / Competencies
- Process mapping, procedure writing, process analysis, and process modeling skills. Ability to use Microsoft Visio, and to implement modeling and “what if” process scenarios within these platforms
- Intermediate skills in the supply of process methodology solutions to businesses within the Customer Process Improvement, Risk Process Improvement, Cost/Revenue Improvement, and Functionality/Productivity Improvement frameworks – including Process Facilitation
- Intermediate systems/process/procedure development methodology skills as well as basic reporting competencies and intermediate systems analysis skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, and organizational management skills.
- Sound time management, organizational development, team building, and performance management skills with innovative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Generic productivity enhancement and/or productivity management skills
Knowledge and Expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Absa Bank Kenya Policies, Products, Services, and Procedures
- Basic knowledge of the Bank’s lending criteria in the Business and Personal sectors
- Basic knowledge of Absa Information systems
- Basic knowledge of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework with regard to risk identification and proactive risk solution provision
- Process management certification
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Business process management and solution provision
- Business process re-engineering, analysis, modeling, and procedure writing skills
- Interpersonal Communication and Facilitation Management skills
- Systems analysis, development, and solution implementation
- Risk Management
- Controls Management
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)
You must be logged in to post a comment.