Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
SALES TO RETAIL CUSTOMERS TIME SPLIT 60%
▪ Deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of all Absa Bank Retail products and services.
▪ Have the ability through cross-sell to provide a full value-added offering to customers utilising multiple channels, including digital
▪ Provide direct “hands on” sales support through lead actioning and conversion of provide data sets.
▪ Participate in specific product campaigns by ensuring that the products are explained to customers.
▪ Agree, meet, and exceed targets for specific sales campaigns.
▪ Maintain own sales performance statistics for management information usage through maintaining sales logs. Analyze sales achieved against targets agreed on a daily basis. Include action plans to address any shortfalls in sales.
▪ Own and manage personal products & channel sales targets to contribute towards the direct sales objectives and targets.
▪ Refer to the appropriate area of delivery for specialist product help or advise (e.g., Schemes or Mortgage) when uncertain about the product delivery or application process. Respond directly to the customer.
▪ Guide the customers through digital account opening process end to end and maintain the digital led relationship customer management. Call customers when their accounts have been opened and provide the customer with contact information for the branch at which their account is held.
▪ Check on assigned client’s profile for possible cross sell opportunities.
▪ Actively seek to grow own portfolio and cross sell to ensure delivery of set Targets deepen, customer relationship and drive business targets on account activation, win back and balance sheet growth.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TIME SPLIT 15 %
▪ Have an understanding of all Retail and Business Banking products that could satisfy customer requirements
▪ Own customer queries and complaints around digital account opening, loans, cash on call and card applications and resolve in a timely manner. Escalate any unresolved queries, or queries not resolved in a short period of time to the Line Manager.
▪ Provide customers with accurate information on the banks products and services including disclosing all charges, terms and conditions.
▪ Build relationships with internal service providers (Credit Operations) to ensure a quick turnaround time of escalated queries and complaints.
▪ Advise customers as soon as new loans are approved and encourage draw-downs on the new loans.
OPERATIONAL RIGOUR, COMPLIANCE AND CONTROLS TIME SPLIT 15 %
“Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.”
▪ Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document, Absa card application and all other customer documents. Lead Generators (LGs) are held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of these and supporting documents that they complete and submit.
▪ Achieve operational rigors excellence in all aspects of procedures and processes personally undertaken.
▪ Ensure adherence to the group service standards.
▪ Follow the Retail end to end account opening ensuring new accounts are authorized and KYC compliant. Escalate any items that exceed the agreed service level timelines or where there are unresolved KYC requirements, to the Line Manager.
▪ Comply with general Absa operational risk & rigors requirements e.g., Health & Safety standards and security of premises, KYC and anti-money laundering regulations.
CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TEAM/PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TIME SPLIT 10%
▪ Share knowledge and experience with other Lead Generators in the team.
▪ Provide cover for other Lead Generators in case of excessive workload or absence.
You must be logged in to post a comment.