Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Set the research and learning agenda for the Academy programs and products and coordinate the discovery process with the team and strategic partners
- Research & Curate the entrepreneurship content and curriculum, including informing the flow of the modules, through research, working with subject matter experts internally and externally, etc.
- Ability to build easy-to-use, plug-and-play templates that can be incorporated into the program.
- Lead product development process, including facilitating strategic input from strategic partners and implementation teams
- Identify and propose systems/structures for experimentation to create efficient delivery mechanisms
- Collaborate with the Learning Specialist to design an end-to-end learner experience, training material and relevant assessments in-line with the learner’s journey.
- Identify and strategically manage key risks facing the strategy
- Ensure behaviour change insights are included in the learning agenda and inform program model development and iterations
- Work with FFA’s EIL (Embedded Impact Learning) team and oversee and coordinate evaluation and ensure strategy responds to impact data
- Collaborate closely with the Program Implementation Lead and the Community Manager to ensure an end-to-end effective learning experience
- Ability to facilitate sessions if and when required.
The ideal candidate is or possesses…
- Dynamic experience highly preferred, with demonstrated ability to operate well in complex and fast-changing environments
- Preference for candidates that have worked in an Edutech startup or in an organisation that works with young people.
- Experience building a startup/entrepreneurship curriculum and/or platform
- Familiarity with the lean startup approach and design thinking principles is strongly preferred
- A passion for education in Africa, with a keen interest or experience as an entrepreneur.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organisational and analytical skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise, complete work accurately, meet deadlines, and follow through.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently, entrepreneurially, and innovatively.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively across different levels, with local and international teams and stakeholders.
- Experience working with diverse groups and populations is a plus.
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in an Educational Program Design role with some startup experience
- Undergraduate or Honours graduate degree in a related discipline
- Strong collaboration and project management skills are a must
- An interest in empowering young people is a must
- Experience working in Kenya
- Ability to travel when required
- Comfortable with field work