IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Sous Chef you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
What you will be doing:
- Directing the food preparation process and delegating tasks
- Cooking and preparing high quality dishes
- Assisting the Head Chef to create menu items, recipes and develop dishes
- Supervising all kitchen stations
- Supervising, motivating and working closely with other Chefs of all levels
- Being responsible for health and safety
- Being responsible for food hygiene practices
- Ensuring food quality and excellent standards are maintained for all dishes created
- Assisting with determining food inventory needs, stocking and ordering
- Ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
Your experience and skills include:
- Good knowledge of all sections
- Ability to produce good quality food
- Good oral communication
- Team management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your own skills and knowledge plus those around you
- Adaptablity to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player qualities