Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Program Data Analyst will support Acumen’s programmatic initiatives in East and West Africa by managing and coordinating all program-related data collection, data validation, and data processes. This is a new position at Acumen and will report to the Associate Director of Finance in East Africa, and secondarily to the Manager of Portfolio Finance in New York.
- Stay up to date on understanding programmatic objectives and related data metrics.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director of Finance (East Africa) and the Manager of Portfolio Finance:
- Evolve and design the ongoing program data reporting calendar.
- Coordinate with Programmatic team members to define data collection needs/cadence
- Collects, processes, and manages the data sets assigned to the Program Data Analyst
- Oversees timely collection of data sets assigned to Programmatic team members.
- Sorts, updates, and merges data files from a variety of sources
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of collected or derived data, including identifying anomalies that require resolution prior to analysis and reporting.
- Drive thoughtful data governance and implement robust data collection, monitoring, validation processes; recommend changes that will enhance workflows and procedures
- This role will coordinate with members of the East and West Africa program teams to ensure data collected meet with, and complies with donor requirements.
- Communicate data collection lags to the Associate Director of Finance (East Africa)
- Ensures timely availability of data to the larger Acumen environment.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for this data, build repetitive queries to improve timeliness of response times.
- Participates in new product implementations and other improvement projects by capturing, documenting, and validating business requirements, ensuring systems are properly set up for go-live
- Communicates appropriately with all necessary clients and stakeholders.
- Integrates new or existing technologies into workflows and communicates updates to all team members, analyzing impact, preparing environment for change, and updating or creating procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Need atleast 2 years of work experience in data management
- Understands the importance of data accuracy and integrity, with experience in a data-driven role
- Experience in performing data analysis and defining data integrity/data controls framework.
- Familiarity with investment data
- Need someone with attention to detail and process-driven mindset to optimize reporting capabilities.
- Need someone with analytical & problem-solving skills with a logical approach
- A self-starter; able to work collaboratively.
- Good communication skills; able to convey concepts to technical and non-technical people
- Self reflective and aligned with Acumen values
- Permanently authorized to work in Kenya
You must be logged in to post a comment.