Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Oxfam Great Britain is looking for an Adaptive MEAL and Impact Evaluation Advisor to provide strategic and technical advice to countries in HECA and SAF or the Asia region. The support is needed on MEAL in general, MEAL of systems change or innovation, and impact evaluation.
- Together with other AMEAL Advisors, the postholder will develop and implement adaptive and feminist MEAL and impact evaluation methodologies for OGB. The role ensures that MEAL practice is improved and drives decision-making around Oxfam’s values, technical standards, external influencing, and strengthens the quality of work. The postholder will be active in relevant learning spaces to ensure knowledge generation and use, contributing by facilitating learning and reflection, and providing tools, guidance, and practices.
What we are looking for:
- Our next Adaptive MEAL and Impact Evaluation Advisor will have an in-depth understanding of/training in feminist leadership.
- You will have a solid understanding, commitment to and, ideally, experience with embedding decolonial, safe, anti-racist, intersectional feminist, and partner-led approach in their work.
- You will have a strong track record of leading and implementing programmatic evidence generation and use, including for complex programme portfolios.
- You will be able to design and implement robust MEAL systems and to conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis using statistical packages, such as STATA and SPSS.
- You have excellent cross-cultural communication skills and a high level of analytical and strategic thinking and are a team player.
- Knowledge of design and implementation of impact evaluation is desirable.