Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The position’s key role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to COO’s Office and across Operations Departments. The position is also vital for effective liaison between COO’s Office, Operations, other programme staff, and external partners and stakeholders
Reports to: Operations Department Manager
Direct reports: None
- Support activities of the COO’s office by providing administrative and technical assistance
- Facilitate all Operations local and international travel arrangements, including TRV filing, flight booking, applying for travel insurance, accommodation reservation and other travel administration;
- Support Operations departments’ visitors – providing logistical support, ensuring sitting space is booked, proper documentation, appropriate access to internal services and itineraries.
- Organize the filing and retrieval of files and documents in order to ensure that they are secure and accessible. (Electronically and Physically)
- Maintain Departmental Heads’ leave plans;
- Assist in compiling of operations report and plans for submission
- Maintain inventory of office equipment in COO’s office and raise internal and external requisitions for additional supplies, processing expenses as required from time to time
- Support Clinical Services department with medical electives
- Manage professional indemnity insurance cover for select positions – ensuring insurance is up-to-date and include incoming staff to the cover.
- Coordinate Insurance Claims for incidents / Loss of Programme Assets
- Organize meetings, including collating, preparing and circulating papers, agenda, and minutes as appropriate and follow up on action points.
- Respond to general inquiries from a range of stakeholders including, staff, students, and visitors, answering queries by telephone, email and in person.
- Cover for Operations Departments Manager while away ensuring that essential activities or queries are appropriately handled, or seeking help and escalating matters as required.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Financial Responsibility: None
- Diploma in Business Administration, office Management or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in providing support to top executives and senior management teams.
- Considerable knowledge of office procedures and secretarial practices including organization, planning, records management, and general administrative skills
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills and ability to produce quality work.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Teamwork and ability to work in diverse teams.
- Strong Organizational, planning and administrative skills.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, demonstrating good organisational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Office based
The application closing date is 22 November 2023.