Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Prepare written communication such as drafting letters as required for the administration of the country office.
- Provide administrative support during meetings.
- Taking minutes during meetings for the purpose of ensuring the activities are well planned and operate smoothly.
- Support staff in editing documents and presentations as required.
- Act as a PA to the Regional Director.
- Assist in coordination with event stakeholders.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, and cash advances for ThinkWell’s staff and partners.
- Handle workshop arrangements for ThinkWell as requested.
- Support the creation and distribution of content such as blogs, infographics and program highlights on ThinkWell socials – LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter etc.
Communications & Event Planning
- Support in planning and monitoring of all office responsibilities (supplies, IT, communications, utilities, contracts for office services).
- Procurement support (IT vendor, manage IT equipment and service provision, office and staff).
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Support the day to day running of the office (transport and accommodation bookings, organizing meetings and meeting rooms, managing the inventory lists and all related correspondences).
- Coordinate with Talent Team and assist in local staff recruitment eg scheduling interviews.
- Support new hire onboarding and introductions.
- Support the coordination of any training for personnel and allocate office space.
- Support staff development activities.
- Support in proper accounting of all project transactions using ThinkWell’s accounting system and in line with local and funding agency requirements.
- Support in processing invoices and staff advances/expense reports.
- Support in recording accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
HR and Finance
1. BCOM/BA/BS and 3+ years’ experience;
2. Demonstrated skills and experience in office administration and logistics;
3. Relevant work experience in management consulting firm, bilateral or multilateral development agency, and/or NGO with some experience supporting projects in low or middle-income countries;
4. Technical savvy and strong computer skills, MS Excel skills and IT familiarity;
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
6. Demonstrated poise and professionalism in engaging with external partners, donors, and stakeholders;
7. Full English fluency;
8. Outstanding cross-cultural communication skills, including the ability to relate respectfully with staff at all levels, ages, genders, nationalities and orientations as well as across work areas;
9. Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
10. Exceptional problem solving and decision-making aptitude.