Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Africa International University is a private chartered international Christian university with its main Campus located in Karen, Nairobi. Our Mission is to educate Christ centered leaders for the transformation of God’s people and the world through innovative programs, research, and community engagement. We are seeking highly motivated professional to fill the following position
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (EXAMINATIONS AND RECORDS)
The job holder shall be responsible for the smooth and efficient administrative processes in the examinations/timetabling and academic records Offices. He/she shall work closely with the Assistant Registrar (Examinations & Timetabling) and the Senior Administrative Officer (Records). The suitable candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business related field or its equivalent with at least 2-years demonstrated experience in office administration.
- Provide overall public relations services for the registrar’s office (examinations, time tabling and records) by receiving and giving directions to visitors/clients.
- General office management and administration of records, correspondences of the examinations and records offices
- Assist in overall and specific exam and grades’ processes, student registration processes for units and in preparation of reports as may be required from time to time
- Attend and take minutes in the timetabling committee meetings and assist in preparation of timetables (exams and classes) for students in different modes of programme delivery.
- Participate in orientation of new students and management of the movement of students’ files.
- Prepare KPP application forms for renewal for the continuing foreign students.
- Provide an effective link between Registry, DVCAA&R’s office, schools, academic and other relevant departments.
- Follow up on submission of exams, grades, and examination scripts from lecturers through the relevant departments and schools.
- Attend relevant meetings as may be required from time to time.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Applications should be emailed to Job Application including only cover letter, detailed resume and duly filled Job Application Form. Deadline for application is Wednesday 1st February 2023, 5.00 p.m. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Academic and non-academic staffs of AIU need to be practicing mature Christians, active in ministry and display high levels of integrity. We require our staff to be faithful to the evangelical faith and practice, and to the Christian ethos and code of conduct of the University.