IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
The Operations Officer will oversee and provide administrative support services to the AATF Kenya office. S/he will be accountable for protocol services, general office administration, leases management, inventory, assets management and transport & travel services and implement systems to ensure the integrity, smooth running, and effective performance of administrative services. S/he will supervise the activities of the Office Assistant/Driver working in Nairobi office and provide support to Abuja Office administrative staff. S/he will work closely with the Corporate Services Director and will proactively identify gaps and make suggestions for improvement in the administration department.
Duties & responsibilities
- Provide oversight over AATF Kenya office administrative operations i.e., Office management, Inventory & Asset management, transport & travel, facilities, and utilities etc.
- Facilitate issuance and renewal of re-entry permits registration of motor vehicles for AATF and internationally recruited staff, acquisition, and renewal of their diplomatic identity cards
- Develop innovative and efficient ways of administrative operations with a focus on cost cutting
- Ensure efficient operation of fleet management system, maintenance of vehicles. Ensure safe custody of and transport related records and vehicle registration documentation
- Coordinate transport management by providing fuel and vehicle maintenance analysis and approval of the taxi invoices
- University degree in business related field or relevant business studies
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
Key skills & competencies
- Experience working in a busy office especially with an international organization
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- A broad variety of administrative and office management skills
- Trustworthy with a track record of impeccable integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with pleasant and outgoing personality
How to apply
Submission of Applications
Qualified candidates are invited to visit our website on https://www.aatf-africa.org/aatf-job-vacancy-operations-officer/ to obtain the full job description and to send their applications on or before 2 December 2022 to email@example.com and clearly indicate on the email subject Operations Officer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AATF is an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds and any other diversity groups to apply and become a part of our organization.