This job has been expired
African Wildlife Foundation
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Work in partnership with the digital fundraising and brand teams, manage the development and execution of the digital marketing strategies, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO) /Search Engine Marketing( SEM), website, marketing database growth, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain social media brand channels with a key focus to grow and increase the impact and reach among the African followers.
- Develop and implement digital plans based on priorities agreed in close collaboration with the various teams.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against the department goals (ROI and KPIs) as set annually.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize advertising spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies across all platforms.
- Plan, execute, and measure digital experiments and conversion tests.
- Manage a digital team and collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Optimize user funnels and conversion opportunities across owned digital channels.
- Collaborate with digital agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate and leverage emerging technologies that would amplify the brand.
- As part of the leadership team within strategic communication and marketing provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate for adaptive management of strategies across the team.
Requirements and skills
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in Marketing or a related field.
- 7 years working experience in digital marketing, with at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context/environment with experience in growing social media audiences and working across multiple social media platforms.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with up-to-date experience in trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced collaborative environment while maintaining strict
attention to detail.
- Knowledge of French is desired.
- Experience in conservation issues preferred but not required.
You must be logged in to post a comment.