This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Conduct community mobilisation for scheduled community meetings;
- Identify and arrange venues for community meetings;
- Contact relevant target groups and invite them to community engagement activities;
- Prepare logistics for community activities refreshments, reimbursements, flyers, attendance logs, transport;
- Identify potentially eligible participants for study participation;
- Screen and recruit participants for eligibility;
- Administer informed consent or assent for study participants as appropriate;
- Handle logistics of data collection sessions, including communication, scheduling participants, refreshments and reimbursement;
- Identify study participants via phone calls or home visits and invite them to attend scheduled study visits;
- Maintain communication with study participants to encourage their continued involvement in research;
- Regularly report any relevant events that affect the study to the supervisor and study coordinator;
- Support the community liaison officer in planning for study activities; and
- Manage study supplies used for community activities and document their use.
- Form 4 level education, Minimum KCSE C- or equivalent;
- Basic computer literacy;
- Certificate or Diploma level training in the areas of Community Health or Communication and related fields will be an added advantage;
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Kiswahili;
- Experience in data collection for research studies or other programs;
- Experience in community based research activities and/or working at a health facility;
- Experience in mobile data collection tools; and
- Experience in collecting or handling biological samples.
You must be logged in to post a comment.