Aga Khan University Hospital
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Lead the Consulting Clinics team in formulation, implementation, and evaluation of annual goals & objectives in accordance with the Program and Nursing Division strategic objectives
- Ensure staff coverage and skill mix for safe and effective patient care
- In collaboration with others, lead the Consulting Clinics staff in development, implementation and review of policies, procedures, protocols, clinical pathways, and care guidelines in line with identified standards
- Lead in development of a culture of safe practice in collaboration with clinical teams and actively participate in multidisciplinary clinical rounds
- Participate in establishment of standards of care with unit staff and monitor delivery of care according to established standards
- Employ effective change management strategies to support in enhancement of safe patient care
- Take lead in unit based Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) projects, Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC) and ensure participation by nurses
- Guide nursing staff in initiation of and participation in unit based as well as hospital wide nursing research projects
- Ensure program-based client satisfaction survey is carried out, monitor trends of incidences/complaints and take appropriate action
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BScN)
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in BLS
- 5 years of continuous clinical experience in Medical-Surgical unit in an acute care hospital
- Demonstrate current knowledge in general nursing
- Demonstrate leadership in management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.