Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Maintain the reception area by providing front office administrative services and customer care service to patients, AKU staff and the public by receiving and addressing inquiries in a professional and polished manner, while accounting for all daily financial transactions processed at the front desk/patient reception.
- Provide outstanding customer services to patients, public and AKU staff and ensure inquiries and complaints to the department are addressed expeditiously.
- Consistently provide full coverage at all times at the front desk by clocking in and out in the HR time management software.
- Beware of the down time and data protection procedure in the event of a system failure.
- As a cashier, maintain a manual invoice and receipt process in the event of a computer system malfunction and upon resumption of computer system, update data and records in the computer system.
- Admission of patients and collection of IP deposits as per the laid down guidelines.
- Account for and balance all monies collected from patients on a daily basis and deposit the money to main hospital Automated Banking Machine at the end of a work shift.
- Look in the computer system and verify and confirm credit services that are applicable to corporate employees as per the account entitlement details
- Ensure the Pre-Authorizations are duly completed by the Physicians and sent to corporations for approval within 24hours.
- Liaise with patient services supervisor, manager and patient’s insurance company regarding any uncertain approval of such cases.
- Check and verify patient data in the computer system and bill the correct patient for the right services and collect the right amount of payment for the services.
- Verify that all benefits for corporate employees are billed as per existing entitlement guidelines.
- Assist other patient services staff when the need arises in order to foster overall efficiency of the department and deliver timely patient care.
- Answers both internal and external phone calls promptly and respond appropriately. Communicate messages promptly and accurately to concerned persons in order to help in the maintenance of smooth organization of patient care.
- Re-confirm/ update contact numbers of patients. In addition, ensure realistic appointments are booked and rescheduling is done on a timely basis. Rescheduling of appointments by the physicians must be communicated to the patients on time by the staff at the consulting clinics.
- Escalate any difficult/challenges faced in the cause of the operations to the Duty Supervisor/ Manager promptly for assistance.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Diploma in Front Office Administration/ Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 6 months’ work experience from the hospitality industry
- Excellent Customer Service & people skills
- Ability to multi-task & detail oriented
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with the public
- Culture sensitive individual
- Good planer & results oriented,
- High integrity.
You must be logged in to post a comment.