Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Ensure that the end-user calls are timely attended to, efficiently resolved, escalated and/or closed. Multitask and provide helpdesk services, and ensure end-user calls are received, logged, assigned, followed-up and where necessary escalated to provide timely and reliable phone, physical and/or remote assistance on a wide range of user problems. Escalate calls promptly and ensure generation of Helpdesk operations Service Reports on a monthly basis or periodically as may be required by management for decision support.
- Learn all the systems, hardware, and networks that ICT support within the institution to be able to offer required support
- Offer necessary support to our clients/end-users efficiently as well as giving effective solutions to the same to prevent recurrences of similar problems. Major focus is on the support of MEDITECH system.
- Carry out routine/ continuous computer maintenance checks on hardware status, user system utilization and stabilization to ensure all equipment are always functional.
- Provide one-on-one guidance/support on queries arising from the users about the HIMS module features and any other technical queries.
- Coordinating with other support engineers to come up with proper problem analysis and find appropriate resolutions. Come up with a knowledgebase that can help ICT team to resolve user problems effectively and efficiently without having to re-invent the wheel.
- Installation of HIMS software on all end user PCs, making sure that the end user PCs are pointing to the right server for auto-updating as well as performing routine manual updates on local PCs as may be required.
- Ensure all user equipment have the right software installed, as per Institutional policies on installation of HIMS software on all end user PCs.
- Actively participate in Audio Visual support services to ensure continuity of service
- Ensuring that Hardware for end users is properly configured, software installed and upgraded.
- Document a complete inventory documentation to the helpdesk officers for filling and updating.
- Ensuring that the ICT equipment in the hospital premises are neat and cables are properly arranged.
- Ensure that equipment in ICT custody is well labelled and status of why the equipment is held in the office updated on the helpdesk
- Any other duty that may be assigned
Qualifications and skills requirements:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology/Information Communication & Technology
- Added Advantages: MCSE/A, CISCO (CCNA), N+, A+
- Proficiency in working with MS Office – MS Excel, MS Power point and MS word
- Minimum of 1 year experience in ICT Support & ICT Helpdesk Management
- Basic Networking, hardware, and software Troubleshooting Skills
- Good Customer Care relations
- Excellent communication skills both written and Oral
- Good interpersonal Relations
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.