Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The successful candidate will work closely with local community leaders, County Government Officers, Civil Society Organizations among other partners. The contract will run for eight (8) months.
- Take the lead in developing and/or adapting 3-5 day mental health literacy programme for use in communities;
- Organize co-design workshops with end-users/partners at the local level to adapt the MHLP;
- Organize and coordinate the training of selected CSOs and stakeholders on the administration of the MHLP at the community level;
- Pilot the MHLP before its implementation in the selected areas;
- Monitor the implementation of the MHLP in the selected areas and ensure- it is administered according to the protocol;
- Collect baseline and endline data on the MHLP to evaluate the efficacy of the intervention in the selected sites;
- Support the research team in carrying out campaigns on mental health awareness to increase the public knowledge on mental health and fight stigma; and
- Organize study meetings and related events.
- Masters degree and above in Public Mental Health, Psychology, Psychiatry or other related fields;
- Two years of research related professional experience, or the ability to demonstrate strong and relevant research skills, especially experience working on mental health and/or social science research projects;
- Experience in developing interactive and participatory training programs is desirable;
- Willingness to travel in different counties; and
- 2 years of experience in research project/programme management.
Method of Application
Application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, should be sent to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, Aga Khan University, via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title on the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications should be submitted latest by March 22, 2023
You must be logged in to post a comment.