Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Title: Case Manager
Reporting to: Project Manager
Work Station: Lodwar
Job Group/level/grade: N/A
Case Manager will be fully responsible for day to day implementation of field work plans and other project related activities in consultation with other project staffs (Project Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation officer, Case Managers, Adherence counselors & data clerks).
The Case manager will undertake various duties which include and are not limited to the following: –
- Manage day to day running of OVC-CASE activities in liaison with other project staffs.
- Liaise with Imarisha Project Manager on all OVC–CASE activities.
- Monthly monitoring & Reporting of all OVC activities and reporting to field officer.
- Ensure proper implementation of the decision of Project management team.
- Ensure compliance with the existing ministry of social services and children department, regulation, standards and guidelines.
- Identification and registration of orphans and vulnerable children, assess for their educational needs, advocate for acceptance in selected schools, and provide means to continue school attendance and to develop a system of periodic supervision for successful school attendance.
- Work with vulnerable children, youth and their families to build livelihood skills and income generating activities, providing information and education on HIV/AIDS, campaigning to reduce stigma and discrimination
- Ensure that the Project UNAIDS 90-90-90 strategy is achieved by increasing testing rates among OVC, OVC are accessing ART treatment at healthcare facilities and viral load suppressed by offering appropriate psychosocial and nutritional support.
- Facilitate accuracy and complete collection of data through providing regular feedback to other program staff on the quality of data being collected.
- Conduct regular internal data check and periodic data quality assessments to assess and improve the quality of data generated to better monitor the program.
- Carry out functions as mandated.
- Must be Computer literate with experience and knowledge MS-Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience working with partners, participatory action planning and community engagement
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline;
- Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data
- Staff supervision experience a plus
- Keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be able manage OVC documents with care and professionalism.
- Must be trusted and reliable
- Must Exhibit professional attitude at all times.
- Diploma and or Certificate in social Science/ Community development or any other related field from recognized institutions.
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above-mentioned qualifications will be shortlisted.
Please send your application to:
NOT later than 8TH August 2022 Applications to be sent through Email: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org OR The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431-00100 NAIROBI.